We are looking forward to the annual gathering of the HPC community at the ISC conference. We are pleased to meet you:
From June 24 to 28, 2018 in Frankfurt / Main, Germany
Where to find us onsite:
- Booth B-1310: As usual at ISC, LRZ is a co-exhibitor of the Gauss Centre for Supercomputing (GCS) together with our partners from HLRS (High Performance Computing Center, Stuttgart), and JSC (Jülich Supercomputing Centre).
Our highlights for this year’s edition of ISC:
- Invited Talk “German HPC in Context”: Prof. Dr. Michael M. Resch of HLRS, Chairman of the GCS board of directors, will be giving a presentation about the future of German HPC as it moves towards exascale. The special session, takes place on Tuesday, June 26 at 12:30 in room Panorama 2.
- Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning: Deep learning (DL) is changing the world. With major breakthroughs in computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition and autonomous driving, deep learning has become the hottest topic in Artificial Intelligence. Our experts Dr. Yu Wang, Dr. Hayk Shoukourian and Dr. Volker Weinberg will host a one-day tutorial on 'Deep Learning Demystified' on Sunday, June 24, 2018 from 9am to 6pm.
- STEM Student Day: LRZ is pleased to sponsor this year’s edition of the ISC STEM Student Day and Gala. We are very much looking forward to welcoming and networking with the future generation of HPC on Wednesday, June 27, 2018.
- Energy efficient supercomputing: Stop by at the LRZ booth and talk to our experts about our cutting-edge research in this area: CoolMUC-3. This Xeon Phi HPC Cluster is nearly 100% warm-water cooled and features award-winning technology by our partner MEGWARE. Our experts can also enlighten you on our plans for energy-efficiency for our next Tier-0 machine SuperMUC-NG (Next Generation).
Follow us on Twitter to get the latest #ISC18 updates from us: @LRZ_DE