Virtual Reality and Visualisation - 3D at the LRZ
With the help of immersive projection technology it is possible to interact with your datasets in an intuitive way and display them stereoscopically. We currently make use of a Holobench as well as a portable 3D projection system.
In autum 2012 the Virtual Reality and Visualisation Centre (V2C) was opened. We enhanced our portfolio of installations by a modern 5-sided projection installation as well as a large screen Powerwall with Quad Full High Definition.
- What are Virtual Reality and Visualisation? Application Areas
- 5-Sided Projection Installation, Powerwall, Holobench, Portable Stereoscopic Projection Unit
- Stereoscopic Display, Active Stereo, Passive Stereo, Tracking Systems
- Research projects in the V2C
- Software and application development
- Remote Visualisierung
- What is Remote Visualisation?
- Current talks
- Lectures, practicals, BSc and MSc topics
- Contact and team V2T