Virtual Reality and Visualisation - 3D at the LRZ
Virtual Reality (VR) and visualisation are two areas which are closely intertwined. With the help of the technology and the algorithms the user is able to analyse his data sets in an immersive way in order to enhance the understanding of the data.
At the Centre for Virtual Reality and Visualisation (V2C) we use modern technologies like a 5-sided projection installation and a large-scale, high-resolution projection wall.
- Virtual Reality and Visualisation, application areas
- 5-sided projection installation, Powerwall, Holobench, portable stereoscopic projection unit
- Stereoscopic display, active stereo, passive stereo, tracking systems
- Research areas and projects in the V2C
- Software and application development
- Remote Visualisation
- Concepts, logging in
- Journals, in proceedings, others
- International talks
- Lectures, practicals, BSc and MSc topics
- Contact details and team V2T