User Affairs, Password, Upload
SuperMUC Phase-1 was shutdown on Jan 2, 2019. Operation on SuperMUC Phase-2 will continue until June 30, 2019. Preparation of SuperMUC-NG as a successor system is under way.
If you want to apply for a project on SuperMUC Phase 2 or SuperMUC-NG, please follow the instructions on the new documentation plattform at https://doku.lrz.de/display/PUBLIC/Application+for+a+project+on+SuperMUC-NG
This page is only relevant for current PRACE projects and for ongoing projects on SuperMUC Phase 2:
- Submit information for PRACE project (Online Project Proposal)
- Add/remove users or add/remove IP addresses for ongoing project on SuperMUC Phase 2
- Change Password, manage project and user information (LRZ ID-Portal)
- HPC Statistic (accounting information, e.g. CPU hours)
- Acknowleding the resources and support provided by LRZ:
Please use the following formulation for acknowleding the ressources and the support provided by LRZ:
The authors gratefully acknowledge the Gauss Centre for Supercomputing e.V. (www.gauss-centre.eu) for funding this project by providing computing time on the GCS Supercomputer SuperMUC at Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ, www.lrz.de).