The Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Application Lab was established by LRZ as a dedicated team with the following goals:
- to provide advanced high-level support for efficient use of computational resources,
- to analyse performance, optimize and tune applications,
- to reduce the computation resources and the compute time to a reasonable amount,
- to provide a highly skilled algorithm and techniques, and
- to offer technical workshops for usage of CFD software at LRZ.
- AMR simulation environment for shock-driven flows with interfaces - MPI parallelization at LRZ
- Efficient solvers for coupled problems in respiratory mechanics
- Improving scalability for the CFD software package MGLET
- Matrix-Free Finite Cell method
- A highly-parallelized Boundary Integral implementation for blood flow simulations
- Improving the parallel scalability of monolithic solvers for implicit, incompressible Fluid-structure interaction
Momme Allalen, Martin Ohleich, Igor Pasichnyk, Nisarg Patel and Andre Kurzmann.
Contact CFD-Team at LRZ:
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org